Re: [patch] cygport-0.2.9 hooks for additional prep, install customization

> For further history and justifiation of this patch, see
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2007-01/msg00110.html and follow the
> embedded links and threads.

I'll just add that I would find this patch very useful.  I often keep a
directory of small patch files that I want to apply after unpacking the
source.  I also like to copy in some standard files (e.g. the Cygwin README)
and sometimes other files; I could maintain those files as patches, but it's
much easier to just keep them as files and then copy them in after
unpacking.  src_prep_fini_hook() is the right place to do that.