Please upload: aspell-sv-0.50.2-2

--text follows this line--
Hi

Please upload at your earliest convinience.

http://www.update.uu.se/~stefanb/cygwin/release/aspell-sv/setup.hint
http://www.update.uu.se/~stefanb/cygwin/release/aspell-sv/aspell-sv-0.50.2-2.tar.bz2
http://www.update.uu.se/~stefanb/cygwin/release/aspell-sv/aspell-sv-0.50.2-2-src.tar.bz2

Dr. Volker Zell wrote:

>    > Hi,
>    > I would like to propose the new cygwin package aspell-sv
>    > and I am prepared to be the maintainer of this package.
>
>    > Debian includes aaspell-sv as stable, so no votes are needed:
>    > http://packages.debian.org/stable/text/aspell-sv
>

>    > Thank you in advance for you time in considering this package.
>
>Documentation lives in /usr/share/doc and NOT in /usr/doc.
>
>Otherwise GTG.
>
>Ciao
>  Volker

Thanks for the help.