Re: signing off, mostly

Hi Joshua,

On Dec  2 22:20, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
> Cygwin Community,
>
> It's been a fun few years that I've been maintaining the Cygwin
> documentation, but I think it's come time to ask for replacement
> volunteers. I now rarely use Windows and just realized when
> I got a few minutes on my wife's laptop that it doesn't even
> have the build tools installed, and that the "FAQ alert" I was
> going to respond to is nearly two months old:
> http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2006-10/msg00587.html
>
> The good news is that I believe I got cygwin-doc in a very
> stable state, so a lot of it is just a matter of building the docs
> from CVS, copying the files into a tarball, and releasing.

thanks for your commitment in the last couple of years, it's been
highly appreciated.

I had two gold stars for you in my pocket, but now that I'm trying
to give them to you I can't find them... Igor?  Do you have two
gold stars in stock for Joshua?

However, since you're apparently not using Cygwin anymore, what about
the pinfo package?  Will you further maintain it?

Red Hat