Maintainer searched

Hello,

there is not enough time to maintain all my packages.

Who wants to maintain one or more of my packages, maybe Yaakov wants to
take over some of the GTK+ related packages?  Then there are some more
major packages which really require a maintainer with more time than I
have (i.e. GCC, Perl).

Gerrit
--
=^..^=