php-5.1.2 on Cygwin

Can anybody give me some references, link, manual, anything to how to get running php-5.1.2 plus apache-2.2.0 on Cygwin? how to get a successful make and make install of php on Cygwin? I followed the instructions on the third link below and I've compiled but make install fail with the next error:

chmod 755 /usr/local/apache2/modules/libphp5.so
chmod: cannot access `/usr/local/apache2/modules/libphp5.so': No such
file or directory
apxs:Error: Command failed with rc=65536
.
make: *** [install-sapi] Error 1

Clearly the script can't find the file libphp5.so that wasn't created with make for any reason that I can't determine. A thousand apologies if this subject was explained on another post but I'm tired to try without much luck to get a working developer enviroment on Cygwin with PHP... I follow this three links applied to php-5.1.2 and apache-2.2.0 and none solved the problem...
* http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-php5-on-cygwin-t660732.html#a1755192
* http://www.chuonthis.com/tips/2005/05/31/php-apache-and-cygwin/
* http://us3.php.net/manual/en/install.unix.apache2.php
Thanks!