RE: HEADS-UP: Modular X11 (ALL maintainers, please read)

[Followups set to the more-appropriate cygwin-talk@ list]

> From:  Christopher Faylor
> On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 09:20:08PM -0500, Gary R. (Mr.
> Predictable) Van Sickle wrote:

...?  Um... so anyway, I guess if you'd like to posit a theory pertaining to
my question, I guess that's ok.  But here's the *really* odd thing: Igor had
the *same* premonition, yet obviously neither of us is a psychic nor able to
see into the future, so what gives?!?  It's spooky!

>  That comment
> was entirely directed at Garbage Collector.

I don't know who or what that is.  I thought Mr. Nevalainen was the poster
you were replying to.

>  I don't see any
> reason why my name has to show up in this previously
> interesting technical discussion.

.........?  Well, um, yeah, I'll take your word on that.

> If you want to make out-of-the-blue observations about me
> then this is not the mailing list for it.

Indeed, Reply-To set accordingly.  About anyone for that matter, huh?

--
Gary R. Van Sickle