Re: Removed /sourceware/ftp/anonftp/pub/cygwin/stage directory

On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 06:38:23AM -0600, Eric Blake wrote:
>According to Christopher Faylor on 4/17/2006 9:32 AM:
>>I've removed the directory in the subject.
>>
>>If you want similar functionality, please just create a similar
>>directory in your home area and use that.
>
>It's not exactly the same.

Obviously having multiple people use the same directory at (potentially)
the same time was not a good plan either.  So, either I set up a
directory per uploader or I modify upset.  I'm not really keen on either
since it is basically taking a shotgun to kill a mosquito.