Re: ITP: xsri

Charles Wilson wrote:

However, given the above discussion, I'll wait a while longer before moving forward with rxvt-unicode-X, in the absence of a GTG. (The only person to have attempted to build it reported problems; I'm convinced those problems are resolved/PIBKAC, but he never followed up. So...)

Further, in the case of the other three packages
libW11
libXpm-W11
rxvt-W
these all need actual votes (as they have no analogue in Linux distros), and have received none as yet. (Plus, the fact the rxvt-W *doesn't actually work* is kind of a drawback. I'd really want some community "buy-in" before uploading these three, even as setup.hint 'test:'-only packages)

where can the current sources for these be downloaded from?