RE: [Patch] Setup: Warn about dropped mirrors.

On 14 March 2006 05:25, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 01:40:00AM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:

>> 2006-03-14  Dave Korn  <dave.korn@artimi.com>
>>
>> 	* String++.cc (new_cstr_char_array):  Handle null input correctly.
>>

> Unless there are objections within the next 24 hours, I'd say "go ahead".

  Righto, unless anything crops up I'll check in patch #1 and we'll leave
considerations of messing with the String++ abi for another day.

> Thanks for tracking this down.  I thought it was a problem like this but
> I also hate the excessive use of c++ like this and was hoping against
> magical hope that someone else would fix this.
>
> cgf

  Your wish has been granted  <ding>  Now just tap your heels together three
times, while repeating "There's no place like home.... There's no place like
home... There's no place like
<wheeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEeeEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEKEEERTHUMMMPSPPLLAAAAATTT>

    cheers,
      DaveK