Re: [ITP] util-linux

On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 08:02:26PM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
> Peter Ekberg wrote:
>
> >can be zapped for Cygwin. I haven't really
> >digged into the problem though, so surprises might crop up...
>
> That's an understatement.

It is interesting that you highlight my caveat emptor, but then go on and
on about the dismerits of the idea while screaming select words for
emphasis.

Slightly unfair if you ask me.

When I then read on some /other/ mailing list that you are going to use
the referred message as a pointer to all complaints regarding this or that,
I feel that I need to answer, just for the record.

Cheers,
Peter