lighttpd on cygwin?

Hi there.
Just wondering if cygwin is still a supported platform for lighttpd and, if yes, if you do plan to update the package in the near future (it seems than there have been huge progress regarding FastCGI since 1.3.0).
If you don't have time to update the package no more that's no problem at all, but please do tell it so that someone else may step up to produce an updated (just maybe ^_^).

Lapo

PS: just before sending my message I noticed this post on your blog:
http://blog.lighttpd.net/articles/2005/05/07/lighttpd-on-cygwin
so I guess lighttpd on cygwin is not dead, but is waiting for some FCGI-bugs to be corrected before being released?