Re: CMake Previous versions

On Dec  6 11:09, William A. Hoffman wrote:
> At 04:48 AM 12/6/2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>

> >Done.  It would be better to tell us for each new release, which old
> >one to remove ;-)
> I will.  We used to have it in the setup.hint file, but at some point I was told
> to remove the cur and prev fields out of that file.  If I put them back would it help?

Not really.  The setup.hint file's prev and curr entries are supposed
to be used only if you have two versions which have no natural version
order, so you need to help setup to do its job a bit.  Other than that,
we won't look into the setup.hint file all the time.  It would be more
helpful if maintainers just keep track themselves.

Red Hat, Inc.