RE: ATTN: ctags maintainer

Warren Young wrote:
> If there is a ctags maintainer, please stand up and make yourself
> known!

I've also been watching this with interest. Looking in the archives, it
appears that the maintainer listed in the ctags README file put out a
request for a new maintainer in Dec 2003. I've been waiting for Corinna
to formally put packages up for grabs before volunteering, but this is
one of the packages I depend on as well.

I've never actually built ctags, so I wasn't in a rush to volunteer for
that package anyway, but I'm keeping an eye on a few others. ;-)

-Jerry