Re: ATTN Harold Hunt - Re: https no longer supported with wget v1.10.1

Hmm... interesting...

However, it seems that the problem in my case might be more related to the Cygwin website being reachable only intermittently for me today and yesterday, with absolute failure for "cygwin.com" and only occasionally working for "www.cygwin.com". Of course, accessing the site via "www.cygwin.com" doesn't work well because images and links refer to "cygwin.com", so basically the site is unusable... I tried to look into the dns reconds with nslookup, but it's been too long for me to be helpful in this area.

Harold