Re: 2nd summary (was Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.)

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 08:20:35PM -0400, Nicholas Wourms wrote:

libpopt0                       Christopher Faylor
popt                           Christopher Faylor

Actually, that's my package

I just took these because I thought they were related to rpm and I'm
taking on rpm.  So, sorry for the confusion.

Actually, Chris, Nicholas, this is the EXACT reasoning behind Nick's original adoption of popt from me:
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-06/msg00069.html
It "went with" rpm, which Nick was ITP'ing, so it made sense for him to take over popt maintainership.

I think it still makes sense -- so if cgf has taken over rpm, IMO popt maintainership should also go with it. But obviously, it's up to you guys.

--
Chuck