RE: libming and ploticus

As for me and my house, I've been using ploticus for quite a while with no
patches and no problems.  I would seriosuly not worry about SWF, it's
hella-useful even if you only have PNG output (like I run it).

If this needs votes, it gets mine, regardless of the number of output
formats.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle