Re: Checked in a sort of 'setup.ini/setup.hint' lint script

--- Christopher Faylor  wrote:

> I've checked in a setup.exe ini file/hint file parser into the
> cygwin-apps repository:

Oh, I think I see now what you have in mind.  Start a local repository with a
net install, then add some local packages to it temporarily with genini, and do
an install from the local directory to test the local packages.  Next net
install will wipe the local packages out of setup.ini.

If that's what it is for, I guess you don't need more functionality to write an
initial setup.ini.  It makes a way to test some local packages with setup.exe,
without creating an entire new package repository for them.

cool.

jrp