RE: Drop textmode from setup?

----Original Message----

  Seconded.  Textmode should only ever be used for sub-root mountpoints,
never for the whole damn fs.

> At least, it's about time to publish the latest setup version with
> the improved interface which very explicit recommends UNIX mode.

  We've been using 2.507-20050623 internally for a while now with good
results.  I'm of the opinion we should just dump a new version out there
*ASAP* and go back for a second round of improvements/bugfixes later, I
still think it's a quantum leap beyond what people are currently struggling
along with.

> Venting,
> Corinna
>
> (*) That's a lie, of course.