Re: The ANNOUNCEMENTs are not going through - is it just me?

Christopher Faylor wrote:

On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 09:10:34PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

The last announcements I saw after pango were netpbm & tar,
never saw gtk2-x11, diffstat, rsync, typespeed at the main list.

Is it just me, is my spam filter eating the mails randomly?

Everything but the gtk announcement is in the archives.

gtk subjects are blocked at cygwin.  cygwin-xfree-announce might have
been a better choice for that package.

I didn't was aware that gtk is blocked. Good to know for me as gtk maintainer, thanks. Now lets investigate where the rest of the announcements which should have arrived were lost.

Gerrit -- =^..^=