Re: RFC: gnome-libs packaging

Yaakov S wrote:

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

However, this requires libgnomeui2 to pull libgnomeui.  Sholdn't we
better create a separate package including only the pixmaps which is
pulled from libgnomeui or libgnomeui2?

AFAIK libgnomeui2 doesn't use those pixmaps, they're just remnants from
libgnomeui-1.x (you'll see that they don't look like GNOME 2 icons).