Re: imlib-1.9.14 and gdk-pixbuf-0.22.0

Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
Gerrit P Haase writes:

    > Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
    >> Hi Yaakow
    >> Any chance to get imlib-1.9.14 and gdk-pixbuf-0.22.0
    >> proposed at
    >> http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-11/msg00069.html
    >> http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-11/msg00070.html
    >> in the distro now that you have fixed the glib tarball.
    >> Ciao
    >> Volker

    > I see now "all it needs is a GTG review", Volker could you
    > do a short review?

Already done

http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-12/msg00003.html
http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-12/msg00002.html

There are patches for both packages on the cygnome site which fixes some
module loading (cygXXXX.dll) problems .
                ^^^

> Gerrit

Ciao
  Volker

I saw this already, so I wait until Yaakov posts an updated package
with the module loader stuff fixed.

BTW, I have similar problems in one of the tests for the latest
glib2 (library names hardcoded in the source), even in the glib2
test they don't use their own module loader interface...

Gerrit