[UPLOAD] Base-files 3.4-1

Thanks to everyone who had input... apologies if I forgot anyone (let me
know, I'll add you in for next time).

3.4-1 Changes:
    * Removed stty erase ^H - lots!
    * chmod 1777 /tmp - Corinna Vinschen
    * Properly quote [:upper:] [:lower:] - Webb Roberts
    * Add local to the sort - Eric Blake
    * Various quote corrections - Eric Blake
    * Simplified the bash PS1 - Eric Blake
    * Made the SHELL switch more portable - Eric Blake,
      Cliff Hones, cfg, Igor Pechtchanski
3.3-1 (Never uploaded)
    * Add a warning about editing base-files files
    * Add a note about where the originals are to be found
    * Add some more examples to skel/.bashrc - Chris Wilson

<http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j-n-s.morrison/john/cygwin/base-files/base-files-3.4-1.tar.bz2>
md5sum: f837fb9c3641accde0ae4a71b8aef65d

I think setup.hint was changed, this is my updated version incase anyone
cares :)
<http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j-n-s.morrison/john/cygwin/base-files/md5sum>
<http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j-n-s.morrison/john/cygwin/base-files/setup.hint>

Thanks,

J.

PS, I skipped 3.3 it was just about ready and then a load of folks started
with more changes :)