Re: Setup - Hiding ZZZRemovedPackages?

Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:

> IMO it's less visual clutter just to show the category than to add a
> checkbox.
>
> Automatically unhide it if the user has anything other than the current
> version of any of the packages?

The problem with that is:

- The 'category' columns are made artifically wide to fit the text
'ZZZRemovedPackages' and '_PostInstallLast' which are wider than any
actual category names.

- In all the views except the category one, the dummy packages are
intermixed with real packages.

I have a version that I've been testing that removes these two
categories from view, and it really does make things a lot less
cluttered.

Brian