Re: Welcoming Brian Dessent as setup maintainer

Christopher Faylor wrote:

I don't think that the option of reading "README"s should ever be turned
off, unless it's via a command line option.  I'd rather annoy people with
the prospect of documentation than casually turn it off because they decided
once that they didn't want to see it.

At the very least, consider my versioning idea. I shouldn't have to page through the same set of READMEs every time I upgrade Cygwin.