Re: Vital information for anyone debugging setup.exe

Dave Korn wrote:

>   Nope, I saw that, but I wanted to fix insight rather than setup, because
> otherwise it's gonna happen again with some other piece of software... I'm
> in the habit of using loadsa debug messages and logging them with dbgview or
> similar, and I don't want to accidentally window-bomb myself again sometime
> in the future.

Ah.  Well if you do figure out how to disable that in insight please
post.  As I said I googled but all I found was others complaining about
it with replies saying that you'd have to dig into insight internals to
change it, and I'm not really conversant in tcl/tk.

Brian