Re: new package: Joe's Own Editor

That's fine. I just copied the description from sourceforge (which I didn't write). So the new setup.hint is:

category: Editors
requires: cygwin
sdesc: "An easy to use, modeless text editor."
ldesc: "JOE is a powerful, easy to use, modeless text editor.
It uses the same WordStar keybindings used in Borland's development
environment."