Re: doxygen status

heard anything from the doxygen maintainer? R.I.P?

On Mar 24 09:02, Hans Horn wrote:
Group,

I noticed that the vintage of doxygen that ships with cygwin (v1.2.18) is
more than two years old.
The current version of doxygen (1.4.1-20050315) builds ootb and appears to
be functioning properly; I ran it on a mid-size C++ source tree and on a
rather large Java source tree. When doing the latter, I noticed that the
current vintage is almost infinitely faster than the one that is shipping
with cygwin.

The question is, is there a maintainer for doxygen, and if so, is she still
alive and willing.
If not, I'd like to step up to the plate and offer my services as new
doxygen maintainer.

Dunno if our Doxygen maintainer is still listening, but I've Cc'd the
cygwin-apps list.

Ryunosuke, are you still somewhere around?  Are you still interested in
maintaining doxygen?

Hans, further discussion should take place on cygwin-apps.

Thanks for your offer,