Re: RECTwrapper.h is missing from setup-2.427-1-src.tar.bz2

Barry Kelly wrote:
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:17:36 -0000, Max Bowsher <maxb@ukf.net> wrote:
Barry Kelly wrote:

I expect you would have an easier time doing a simple standard install of
Cygwin (avoiding whatever special arrangement of local packages triggers the
bug* for you).

The package that triggers the bug* is something in X. I've since patched together a semi-usable system in a painstaking fashion.

I've gotten the latest setup from CVS, but it crashes

It does? How?

long before it
gets to the bug*, so I can't diagnose any further for now. Setup
doesn't seem to be tagged, nor does it have a visible history (from
what I can see), so I'm not sure how to get a known good version to
properly diagnose the problem.

Try the setup-200412 branch.

Max.