Re: Update: perl-Win32-GUI, perl-libwin32

Reini Urban schrieb:
Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes schrieb:
On Sat, Feb 12, 2005 at 11:56:14PM +0100, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
Reini Urban wrote:

I would like to maintain perl-Win32-GUI, the Win32-platform native graphical user interface toolkit for perl, and I want to take over maintainership for perl-libwin32.
We need a current perl-5.8.6 build.

What about the changes we talk about in PM, are they still needed? Well, just tell me if I need to integrate the patches and release an update of perl *now* or if it may wait for another two weeks?

I found more minor problems in the pm_to_blib section in the upstream MM hackery (pc files no copied), which I want to fix the right way, so that it can be applied upstream.

Ok, I fixed all cygwin issues. vendor, pid's, rebased, better pm_to_blib patch.

http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/perl-Win32-GUI/perl-Win32-GUI-1.0-2.tar.bz2

http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/perl-Win32-GUI/perl-Win32-GUI-1.0-2-src.tar.bz2
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/perl-libwin32/perl-libwin32-0.191-3.tar.bz2
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/perl-libwin32/perl-libwin32-0.191-3-src.tar.bz2

The two setup.hints are attached.

PS: Some cygwin-specific patches don't work OOTB with MSVC, so I have to
fix some more in the upcoming huge upstream patch.
And some libwin32 tests require Administrator.

PPS: cgf,
I found one minor internal upset problem with
sdesc: "Perl Win32::GUI module"
=> setup.ini: sdesc: ":GUI module"
That's why I changed the sdesc to "Perl Win32-GUI module"
But maybe it's just my private patched upset version, which might be broken.
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/

@ perl-Win32-GUI
sdesc: "Perl Win32-GUI module"
category: System Libs
requires: perl cygwin

@ perl-libwin32
sdesc: "Perl extensions for using the Win32 API"
category: System Libs
requires: perl cygwin crypt
ldesc: "Perl extensions for using the Win32 API.
Included modules: Win32CORE, Win32API::File, Win32API::Net, Win32API::Registry,
ChangeNotify, Clipboard, Console, Event, EventLog, File, FileSecurity,
IPC, Internet, Job, Mutex, NetAdmin, NetResource, ODBC, OLE, PerfLib, Pipe,
Process, Registry, Semaphore, Service, Shortcut, Sound, TieRegistry and
WinError."