epstool 3.07 packaged for cygwin

Hi,

Since I announced my intention to package epstool 3.06, upstream released 3.07.
 I have uploaded binary and source packages for 3.07, as well as proposed
setup.hint, to

ftp://antiskid.homelinux.net/pub

I checked that the binary runs fine, the documentation is properly installed,
the binary builds from the source, and the source patch recovers the upstream
distribution.  I am using "Method One" of source packaging, ie, follow the
instructions in README to build the binary package.

Could you please check the source and binary packaging against cygwin
standards, and tell me whether it is OK.

Thanks,

James R. Phillips