Re: New Package Proposal

DePriest, Jason R. wrote:

I have a need to use SSH through a proxy server on occasion.

I used to use a small widget program called 'connect.exe'.  That program
isn't being actively maintained as near as I can tell.

I also use Debian Linux on another system and it has a program called
Corkscrew that does the same thing.  Mainly, it allows me to tunnel my
SSH connection through our HTTP proxy server that requires
authentication.

Isn't this the same thing that stunnel is doing?

I downloaded the source for Corkscrew and it compiled OOTB on Cygwin.

I'd like to see it available as an official package and, since it just
works, I guess I am also volunteering to maintain it.

Anyway, if it is part of Debian it just needs to be reviewed. Please post download links.

Gerrit -- =^..^=