Missing mail

Chris (and whoever else might be concerned),

  I sent a message to this list a couple of days ago, and
it still hasn't appeared.  No bounce message, no retry message.
Nada.  Zip. Zilch. Was it a victim of the spam filtering for
some reason?  I'm sending this from the same account, so if
there is a problem on my end, I'd expect this message to
disappear into the ether as well...

-Samrobb