Re: [Review: no go] script-20041106-1

'screen' is a full terminal window manager. This
utility makes a typescript of terminal sessions.

I do not know if screen does the same thing as part of
its larger core of functionality, but this is a
well-known albeit smaller piece of software.

I don't know how long it has been available on other
UNIX systems, but it has been available on Solaris for
as long as I can rememeber, and has been ported to all
flavors of Linux I've tried.

Andrey Butov

<http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2004-06/msg00449.html>