Re: [Review: no go] script-20041106-1

The script command here is identical in options to the
Solaris/Darwin implementation, meaning it takes the -a
option to append and nothing else. There are other
implementations which offer more options, but I've
used the Solaris version for years, and wanted to
implement a version identical to that one to Cygwin.
To cygwin implementations have to follow a certain
specific UNIX implementation?

Andrey.

--- Christopher Faylor