Re: CMake 2.0.5-1 ready

>Ok.  But 1.8.3 hasn't been offered via setup for a while now, AFAICT.
>
>FWIW, your setup.hint would have caused there to be only one current version and no
>previous version since once you specify one thing like (curr, prev, or test) you
>have to provide them all.
>
>cgf

I think there was some confusion from the time I posted 2.0.3.  BTW,
the setup.hint on our ftp site did not have curr: in it.  I had a stationary
in my email that had the incorrect setup.hint, and have removed it.  So
2.0.6 should be smoother.   We used to have:

curr: 2.0.5
prev: 1.8.3

But at some point I was told that having curr and prev was bad style
and that setup would figure out the right thing to do, so I removed them.
However, that seems to have had the side effect of 1.8.3 being deleted by
mistake.   Perhaps I should leave curr and prev in my setup.hint file more
as documentation for which versions should be on the cygwin server?

-Bill