setup: Bug tracking services?

I find myself wishing for a bug tracker for setup.

Is there any likelyhood of sources.redhat.com provided bug-trackers in the future?

For now, I'm contemplating throwing a quick install of Bugzilla (or other software - suggestions very welcome in *private* mail) onto the student webserver at my college

Max.