RE: generic build script 'help' patch

> > There is one problem IMO; the script (with the patch) won't allow
> > displaying help unless there is a matching
> > "generic-build.{tar,tar.bz,tar.gz}" (or some such, you get the
picture I
> > hope) file in the same dir.

I thought about this, but decided it wasn't important for end-users.
For anyone who downloads and unpacks a Cygwin package source archive,
the upstream source tarball will be present in the same directory as the
build script.

The people this might help is Cygwin packagers.  But I decided they
probably already have read the writeup on cygwin.com, so it wasn't very
important for them.  But I guess there's no harm in making the help text
available even if there's no source archive.