[ITP] chere

As mentioned last week, here's the proper (I hope) ITP.

# chere
sdesc: "Cygwin Prompt Here context menus"
ldesc: "Shell script to manage shell here context menus for Cygwin"
category: shells utils system
requires: ash cygwin sh-utils cygutils

Links to where you can download. Just strip the zip and txt extensions that
geocities are enforcing.

http://www.geocities.com/d_inabox/chere-0.2-1.tar.bz2.zip
http://www.geocities.com/d_inabox/setup.hint.txt

It's my first package, so let me know if I'm doing things wrong.

Dave.