Re: setup for all users

Jens Wilken wrote:
I made some changes to the setup to allow commandline configuration for
all user changeable settings (except package selection).
We use this extended setup for automatic installations, so the user has
no chance to change the expected settings and cause horrible things ;)
Is someone interested in the patch?

Please!

We can try to merge it into the official setup if you are willing.

Max.