Re: [ITP] mhash-0.9.1-1

Christopher Faylor schrieb:
On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 08:44:40PM +0200, Reini Urban wrote:
I want to take over and maintain the cygwin version of mhash-0.9.1
It was probably just an oversight, because their DLL building instructions are from the CYGWIN FAQ, just wrongly applied.
Builds out of the box after removing the mingw stuff.

I want to package it as single version (no mhash-devel), because both are very small.
Will be ready for review tommorrow.

well, today actually.

wget -q -O - http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/mhash/get.sh | sh

Gerrit, if you can verify that this works as expected, I'll upload
ASAP.

Ah, and if you upload it please remove mhash-devel, since mhash-0.9.1-1 includes the devel stuff also. I already wrote it, but double is better.
Or leave it as [prev]. As you want. (I don't think so)

And gerrit or volker are busy...

--
Reini Urban