Re: libgeotiff-1.2.1-2

Hallo Charles,

>> +1 vote from me for libgeotiff (makes 3 IIRC, please upload).
>> +1 vote for proj.

>> Would you ming to included also GEOS in this set of packages?
>> If so, +1 vote for geos.

> ????

> Where did THIS come from?  I ITP'ed these over a year ago; surely
> there's a statute of limitations on ITP's?

> I've no objections to bringing my version up to the current upstream
> release and uploading them to sourceware, but geez...been trolling the
> list archives or what, Gerrit?

Hehe, I just found PostGIS and want to try to get it up with my
personal PostgreSQL database, PROJ and GEOS are optional components
and I thought it may be useful to have these extensions to PostGIS,
a quick search shows that at least PROJ was already proposed by you.
Since then there was only one new release of PROJ, I used your
version.  Reini could make a PostGIS package as add on for PostgreSQL
available with these prerequisites.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=