Re: GAA dumping

Lapo Luchini wrote:

Hi Charles, just a quick question:
did you happen to solve that problem, back then?

Nope, never did. I switched to popt.

I'm trying to port shash to cygwin (a command line tool to apply mhash
hashes to files, just like md5sum/sha1sum but more general), and it
gives me the same problem (of course it uses gaa as a parser...).

Hopefully shash doesn't rely on the mhash library. As pointed out on this list over the weekend, cygwin's mhash library is actually an msvcrt lib, and will be removed from the distro if the maintainer doesn't correct that problem.

--
Chuck