Re: libglade2-2.4.0-1

Hallo Yaakov,

Am Donnerstag, 23. September 2004 um 04:01 schriebst du:

> Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>> Hallo Yaakov,
>>
>> Uploaded.

> Thanks, but you put these into a dir called libglade, and the package is
> called libglade2.  Could you fix this, please?

Oh, Mist;)  It was really too late yesterday, I'll go to bed earlier
today, I promise.

> BTW, what ever happened with putting all the core GNOME stuff in it's
> own directory, like X11?

Unless some mean people complain about the release directory to be too
big, never?

Well, we could start now with all packages that have GNOME / gnome in
their name and put these below a GNOME directory, anyway, I think this
is ok (unless there are objections).

But IMO the only useful solution is to create another category and put
all the stuff into the new GNOME category so it is trransparent to Joe
User.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=