ocaml packaging dependency bug: curses vs. termcap

The recently produced ocaml package assumes that it will be able to find
"-lcurses" when it links programs.  I had to download the libncurses-devel
package to get the linker working.  I expect this should be included among
the dependencies.  (Perhaps gcc should as well, since the ocaml linker
expects to use gcc.)

(Before that, when I rolled my own ocaml, it always linked with -ltermcap
instead.  Forgive my ignorance, is it much better to use -lcurses
instead?)

BTW thanks for creating this package, it's something I had been intending
to do myself for months now.

Robert