Re: Updated: gmp-4.1.3

Hallo Lapo,

Am Freitag, 23. Juli 2004 um 19:33 schriebst du:

> Big thanks to Gerrit P. Haase, who did 100% of the bugfixing and most of
> the packaging work (I only had to correct one single bug).

> Fails two tests ('bit' and 't-aorsmul') but shuold work much better than
> previous package anyway, moreover I don't have tie to check it further
> before I have my long dued holydays, so it would be a long time to have
> a "perfect" package.

> Ready at this address:
> http://www.lapo.it/cygwin/gmp-4.1.3-2-src.tar.bz2
> http://www.lapo.it/cygwin/gmp-4.1.3-2.tar.bz2

> (version 2 because Gerrit's verison on his website is version 1, in case
> anyone installed that one directly)

Ok, a short review:
Though --enable-cxx is specified in the buildscript, the C++ library
is not included in the binary tarball, this is dubious, I'll try to
figure out what the difference between your and my package is.

And not all info files are gzipped, change this in the install() like
so:
  if [ -d ${instdir}${prefix}/share/info ] ; then \
    find ${instdir}${prefix}/share/info -type f | xargs gzip -q ; \
  fi && \

Gerrit
--
=^..^=