Re: e2fsprogs, e2fsimage

Sam schrieb:

> Gerrit & Corinna,

>   Thanks very much.  I've corrected most of the problems
> Gerrit noted in e2fsprogs and e2fsimage.  Updated packages
> are available for review at:

GTG, I have uploaded the two new packages.  Please wait a couple of
hours before sending an announcement to cygwin-announce (Subject: 'New
package: e2fs....-version').

> Changes:
>   - "Entry point "GetFileSizeEx" not found in KERNEL32.DLL" : Fixed
>     I worked around the use of GetFileSizeEx() in the code, and posted
>     a patch to the mingw and e2fsprogs folks.  I don't have an 9x/NT
>     machine handy, though, so I don't have a way to verify this fix.

Works for me now (NT4).

> ToDo:
>   - Examine libuuid.a build problem raised by Gerrit
>     I will take a look at this now that the other issues have been dealt
>     with.

Please do so, I think it should be no problem for the developers to
specify the library path wanted, however it was not needed to do so for
the libraries in the w32api subdirectory, so there will be lot of
trouble if this changes in future... (every developer always installs
all packages;)

Gerrit
--
=^..^=