Re: Harold gone?

Christopher Faylor schrieb:
The sad thing is that the above "Andrew" is not a joke. Sigh.

I can see I'm in for many weeks of apologies for calling Alexander
Andrew.  Sorry, *Alexander*.

The even sadder thing is that I didn't need to even respond at all
since the rest of this thread made things clear.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

But I see something here: http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~goal/?jump=members

There's an Andreas Gottwald. Coincidence? His brother?
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/