Re: [ITP] OpenSP-1.5.1-1

+1 from me. I've been dying to get OpenJade on Cygwin for years. However, I can't remember if it was OpenSP or OpenJade itself that gave compilation problems. In other words, have you finished the tough part yet, or was OpenSP easy?

Harold

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

Hello,

I want to contribute/maintain OpenSP, version 1.5.1.

Canonical homepage: http://openjade.sf.net/

Prerequisite for OpenJade.

Monolithic tarball because it is a stable production release.  In case
the API/ABI changes I'll provide a library/runtime package with the DLL.

setup.hint:
sdesc: "SGML parser, production release."
ldesc: "The OpenJade project provides a suite of tools and libraries
for validating, processing and applying DSSSL (Document Style Semantics
and Specification Language) style sheets to SGML and XML documents."
requires: cygwin libintl2 libiconv2

http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/opensp/OpenSP-1.5.1-1.tar.bz2 http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/opensp/OpenSP-1.5.1-1-src.tar.bz2 http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/opensp/setup.hint

Gerrit