This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin installer
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Patrick J. LoPresti" <lopresti at gmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com, Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:36:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: cygwin installer
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <40D9A8F7.email@example.com><s5g3c4mcko0.fsf@patl=gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Patrick J. LoPresti wrote:
> Warren Young <warren<at>etr-usa<dot>com> writes:
> > 2b) (Harder.) If you really need it to be totally prompt-less,
> > there was a proposal once to add command line flags to setup.exe to
> > make it more automatable.
> Not just a proposal, but patches:
> To my knowledge, they were never applied...
> [acid comment snipped]
> - Pat
Turning this into a polite ping on the correct list. Rob?
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton