Requesting vote / review for submitted package

Hello,

I was wondering how this voting and package acceptance process would
be working. I had proposed my Unicode and CJK capable text editor
with message
 http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-03/msg00202.html
and there was 1 vote pro since then.
I would appreciate further voting and/or reviewing to get this editor
which works fine under cygwin into the distribution.

Thanks and kind regards,
Thomas Wolff